Saturday, March 2, 2013

Splash Island: How to get there

Thank you for checking out my post. Please visit my new blog https://letsgoady.com/travel/. I am posting there every week about my recent travels and lifestyle. I also have recent posts regarding splash island - kindly check it out - https://letsgoady.com/2017/07/02/splash-island-waterpark-resort-near-metro/. Thank you. XOXO -ady 


How to Get to Splash Island:

Location Map to Splash Island from their site.




There are no direct buses to Splash Island. By commute you can reach the place by taking a bus and a tricycle.

You could take this bus liner bound to Binan Laguna with Sign Board San Pedro / Pacita Complex: (CHER - from Cubao – Edsa; JAM - Buendia Pasay and Lawton Manila; PACITA LINER and DELA ROSA BUS LINE). The bus fare I believe range from 50pesos++ but will not exceed 100 pesos.

Alight at Jollibee Pacita, and then you will see line of tricycles there. Ask the driver to drop you at the resort. We've paid 100 pesos one way.

To return back home, I’m not really sure if there are tricycles waiting outside or we are just lucky to caught one upon exiting the resort. We've paid 150 pesos one way. I think it will be better to pre-arrange your return trip if you want to assure that there will be no time wasted and I've heard that they are way cheaper.



For more of Let's Go Ady: Splash Island Trip, follow the continuations below: 

Splash Island: How to get there


4 comments:

  1. I've seen the directions on your blog years ago. Now I revisit it cause I've already forgotten how to get to places! Very helpful! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! is the tricycle fare of P100 one way, per head or per travel? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our case it's one way per travel. Not sure really if that's norm pero relatively pwede na for the price kasi medyo papasok pa ung lugar ng Splash.

      Delete